Omega: Episode 5 Omega: Episode 5

pretty gud

Put more detail in your backgrounds, and add some background music to fight scenes would of gave it a more theatrical mood. overall looks very promising. More make episodes :)

JTmovie responds:

thanks :)

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

should be called math of cosmos

The Golden Ratio is a manmade tool of mathmatics. Like the word and symbol, infinite. It is only a pseudo phrase that holds no real stability. The animation is excellent.

RiverJordan responds:

Infinite, like fractal geometry, is proof of the infinite universe. Infinitely big and infinitely small.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

pretty silly

If people are saying this is a ripoff egoraptor, well sorry to burst your bubble but egoraptor is just a another copy of REN and STIMPY style, cmon people egoraptor isnt the only one whom can make these kind of style, and its pretty funny, ED EDD and EDDY, cown and chicken etc.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

SWEET

Could of used this skill to make a waaayyy better game. Lots of things to do, side quest, decent music, storyline.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

kinda funny

kinda funny flash movie, don't consider it a game like allot of people here think, I'm a huge fan of action RPG(phantasy star online) so this is very inaccurate of how action-rpg's are like that's why I'm giving giving you a 6, should of called it strait up RPG to be technical turn-based rpg. Heres a link to the most famous Turn based rpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fa ntasy.

Ericho's Voice Acting Ericho's Voice Acting

its alright

You need a pop filter stat, you can make a homemade one with a paniehoe liner, then cover some kind of circle thingie with the panie hoe, be creative :). But your sound quality is Excellent.

Reality Reality

beautiful

Absolutely beautiful painting, vibrant colors, has allot of character, planets look so awesome as if you can touch them. The only thing that bothers me is that you didn't make a widescreen version. I would bet so many people would love to have this as there pc, mac background. And then post a low rez for free and high resolution version for moneys.

Abstract Bio Abstract Bio

superb

a beautiful illustration, i love how it shows the sky and the stars at the very top and the lake/river at the bottom, I wan't to learn how to illustrate, I wonder what programs and references he/she uses